Experience the Dolomites in close-up
Active holiday in the Small Luxury & Spa Hotel Savoy in the Val Gardena
Active holiday: in our Savoywalking hotel you’ll find lots of opportunites to keep fit and healthy on holiday. The position of the hotel in the midst of the captivating UNESCO World Heritage site is particularly good for this. In summer, Selva offers beautiful walking paths, countless climbing routes amongst the rocks of the Dolomites, adventurous mountain bike tracks and Nordic Walking paths. In winter you can look forward to pure skiing enjoyment: the world famous Sella Ronda starts directly on our doorstep. Variety in the winter is also provided by Heli-skiing to the Marmolada or Cortina Cinque Torri; at the foot of the Sassolungo, cross-country skiing at the Dolomiti Nordic Ski Centre or with adventurous snow shoe hikes and ski mountaineering, always accompanied by the magnificent views over the Dolomites in the UNESCO World Heritage site.
Our Sport and Active coach Georg Rabanser guarantees an appealing leisure and exercise programme. Georg is a qualified Walking Leader and Mountain Bike Instructor, in winter he is a snowboard instructor. He knows virtually every alpine flower, rock, and above all every mountain in the region. Together you’ll enjoy absolutely unforgettable moments full of adventure in the Dolomites of the Val Gardena.
Active programme summer:
- 4-5x guided walks weekly with active coach Georg Rabanser
- Bike tours with Georg Rabanser on request
- Free participation in the Val Gardena Active programme with walks, history, fitness, culture, children’s programme and much more.
Active programme winter:
- Free Guided Ski Days from Monday to Friday
- Heli – Skiing: every Tuesday with the helicopter to the peak of the Marmolada or to Cortina – Cinque Torri, wonderful descents are guaranteed; Price: €125 per person.
- Free “Val Gardena Active” programme with snow shoe hikes, wildlife observation, history and culture and much more.