Late summer hiking in the Dolomites
31.08. - 13.09.2014
The mountains glow red and the air is clear and pure. The sun shines happily in a bright blue sky and whets the appetite for walking, movement and nature!
Nature has put its most massive monuments in the Val Gardena – the world famous Dolomites. It is a superb terrain for walkers and climbers of all levels. Join us to explore the unique landscape, which was granted UNESCO World Natural Heritage status in June 2009.
- Welcome Cocktail
- 4 guided walks in the high alpine terrain with our guide, Georg Rabanser.
- 1 guided mountain bike tour with the E-bikes over the Alpi di Siusi (day tour approx 45km)
- Massage voucher worth Euro 30.00
- Cooking afternoon with our head chef Freddy Nagler with tasting at the end
- 5-course South Tyrolean Gala dinner
- Every evening 5 course Gourmet menu with choice of dishes, salad and antipasti buffet
- Substantial buffet breakfast with healthy choices and freshly cooked hot options
- Relax in our “La Saliga” spa and leisure facilities
- Small gift on departure
From € 730,00 per person per week from 31.08. to 07.09.2014
From € 685,00 per person per week from 07.09. to 14.09.2014