Cultural Hiking Trip
31.08. - 14.09.2013
The mountains glow red and the air is clear and pure. Magnificent terrain for walkers and climbers of all levels. Join us to explore the unique landscape, which was granted UNESCO World Natural Heritage status in June 2009. For a change of pace, visit one of the many museums and use public transport free of charge using the “Museum Mobilcard” and take a look at the UNIKA wood sculpture exhibition.
- 5 guided walks with our walking guide Georg Rabanser
- A picnic one afternoon with local Speck ham and cheese in our Pra Valentini hut
- Free entry to “UNIKA”
- 1x free entry to the Museum Val Gardena in Ortisei
- MuseumMobil Card Südtirol: with this card you can explore all South Tyrol’s museums and use all public transport for 7 days.
- MMM – Messner Mountain Museum in Schloss Sigmundskron near Bolzano
- A typical Ladin dinner with musical entertainment
- Substantial buffet breakfast with healthy choices and freshly cooked hot options
- Every evening 5 course Gourmet dinner with choice of menu, salad and antipasti buffet
- Relax in our “La Saliga” Spa and leisure facilities
- Small gift on departure
from € 730,00 per person per week