- With € 79,00 you can travel around Val Gardena for 6 days with all lifts during the summer in Val Gardena.
- The Gardena Card for 3 days costs € 60,00.
- Gardena Card is valid from June, 4th until October, 9th, 2016.
Gardena Card 2016 offers the following services:
Unlimited and free use of all lifts in Val Gardena open in summer:
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Alpe di Siusi
- Chairlift Sole (Alpe di Siusi)
- Funicular Ortisei-Rasciesa
- Cabin lift Ortisei-Furnes-Seceda
- Chair lift Fermeda (Seceda)
- Chairlift S. Cristina-Monte Pana
- Chairlift Monte Pana-Mont Sëura
- Cabin lift S. Cristina-Col Raiser
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Ciampinoi
- Cabin lift Selva Gardena-Dantercëpies
- Chairlift Cir (Passo Gardena-Dantercëpies)
- Cabin lift Passo Sella-Forcella Sassolungo
The card costs 5,00 € for children up to the age of 8 (born after 04.06.2008) if at least one parent buys a card. For juniors aged between 8 an 16 (born after 04.06.2000) the card costs 57,00 € (43,00 € for 3 days). Discounts can only be provided on presentation of an identity card.
- Children under 8 years: Gardena Card Kids at the price of 5,00 €
- Juniors from 8 to 16 years: Gardena Card Junior at the price of 57,00 € (6 days) or 43,00 € (3 days).
- Adults: Gardena Card (male or female) at the price of 79,00 € (6 days) or 60,00 € (3 days).
Check your performance
With the new chipcards used for Gardena Card you can check your trekking performance. You need only a computer and an internet connection.
- Please follow this link and insert the numbers that you will find on your "Gardena Card".
- Gardena Card is a non-transferable personal pass consisting of a ticket valid for use on the cableway and lifts.
- The ticket has to be kept and shown on request accompanied by an identity document.
- The Gardena Card is valid for 6 or 3 consecutive days as from the first day of use. It cannot be replaced if lost.
- The closure of one or more cableways and lifts doesn’t entitle you to a refund of the price paid.
- In case of breach of regulations, the card may be withdrawn by cableway and lift personnel.
- The offer Gardena Card is operative from June 4th to October 9th, 2016; some cableways and lifts are also open before and after the validity of the Gardena Card. The Gardena Card is not valid for evening rides.
- For transported animals, bicycles or other objects the lift facilities can require an extra charge. Gardena Card holders can take their mountain bikes on the lift for 5,00 €.
The Gardena Card is available at the partner accommodations of the Val Gardena Tourist Offices, at the Tourist Offices and at the following cableways:
- Passo Sella - Forcella Sassolungo
- Selva - Ciampinoi
- Selva - Dantercëpies
- Passo Gardena - Cir
- S. Cristina - Col Raiser
- Ortisei - Rasciesa
- Ortisei - Furnes - Seceda
- Ortisei - Alpe di Siusi