How to reach us
Val Gardena can be reached using the Brenner Motorway (A 22).
Coming from north, follow the route Innsbruck - Brennero - Chiusa. Coming from south, follow Verona - Trento - Bolzano. Take the Chiusa/Val Gardena exit. Following the well-marked roads, you should reach Selva Gardena in about 30 minutes.
Travelling in winter: to avoid problems on snow-covered roads we suggest winter tyres or snow chains.
The nearest airports are in Bolzano, Innsbruck, Verona, Brescia, Bergamo and Treviso.
- Bolzano/Bozen airport (ca. 40 km - 50 min.)
- Innsbruck airport (ca. 120 km - 1 h 15 min.)
- Verona airport (ca. 190 km - 2 h)
- Brescia airport (ca. 230 km - 2 h 20 min.)
- Bergamo airport (ca. 270 km - 2 h 45 min.)
- Treviso airport (ca. 170 km - 3 h)
- Munich Airport (ca. 320 km - 3 h 15 min.)
Air Alps http://www.airalps.it/
Offers short flights for independent travelers from Amsterdam, Munich and Rome to Bolzano, Brescia and Innsbruck, which make for quick transfers to South Tyrol and Val Gardena.
http://www.ryanair.com/Offers short flights for independent travelers to Treviso and Bergamo, which make for quick transfers to South Tyrol and Val Gardena.
Transfers from Milano/Bergamo and Verona/Brescia airports to Val Gardena.